When you register with ThinkGlobal B2B Online under our REGISTER area, register for a ThinkGlobal B2B conference or event, subscribe to the Digital or Print edition of ThinkGlobal B2B or any of our newsletters, or attend a preview or workshop sponsored by ThinkGlobal B2B, your contact information (including your name, address and e-mail address) is added to our mailing list so that, from time to time, we can send you information about new features, additions, and changes to ThinkGlobal B2B's products and services. Also, ThinkGlobal B2B occasionally makes contact information available to other divisions of ThinkGlobal Incorporated, as well as to selected outside companies whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. We only use the credit card or payment information we acquire from you to fulfill your order. All information is stored in a secure database in the United States and access is limited to authorized persons.
This site makes use of forms to allow users to post offers to buy and offers to sell. Personal information (such as email address, phone number) is collected in these forms to allow potential buyers & sellers to contact you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We do not monitor any of these facilities and your use of them is at your own risk.
This site has security measures in place such as secured databases and site security to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service:
- Opt-out via email. Send an email using our feedback form, located here
- Opt-out via a link at the bottom of each email.
How are cookies used on the ThinkGlobal B2B site?
ThinkGlobal B2B Online uses permanent cookies to recognize you and enable an automatic log-in to the site. We also provide session cookies that grant you certain access privileges, such as access to your personalized portfolio and protected content. We use permanent cookies to customize the edition of the site you wish to view as well as to track aggregate site usage and statistics. Please be assured that we take your concerns about privacy quite seriously, and we intend to take every reasonable effort to protect it.
ThinkGlobal encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by ThinkGlobal's prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate our Terms of Service and Universal Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through ThinkGlobal computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used ThinkGlobal computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting others email addresses from the ThinkGlobal site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
ThinkGlobal maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding SPAM and all ThinkGlobal email communications are compliant with U.S. federal regulations.
For questions, comments, or to review or correct your information, please contact us: support@ThinkGlobalB2B.com