［AIS RECEIVER］ HAR-100
1. Receiver and monitor data of Class A and Class B AIS broadcast.
2. Advanced collision avoidance system effectively enhanced the situational awareness.
3. Fully corresponds to the IMO issued technical Specification.
4. Dual channel receiver design with LED indicator.
5. NMEA0183 interface providing high compatibility with major AIS-ready navigation systems.
6. PC / Laptop connecting enabled. RS232 and USB Port
7. USB Power Active
STANDARDS IEC 60945
Frequency Range 156.025MHZ ~ 162.025 MHZ
Channel Bandwidth 25 KHZ
Number of AIS Receivers Dual-channel parallel receiver
CH-1 Default CH 87B ( 161.975 MHZ )
CH-2 Default CH 88B ( 162.025 MHZ )
Message Format AIS Class A & B messages
Data Rate 9.6K bps / per channel
Sensitivity PER≤20% at -107dBm
Max. Usable Sensitivity -114dBm
Supply Voltage 12V DC , 24V DC ( 9V ~ 30V )
Power Consumption Less than 2W
Two Channel Receiving indicators
VHF Antenna Female Type M Connector
Operating Temperature Antenna : -25℃ ~ 70℃
Others : -15℃ ~ 55℃
Storage Temperature -25℃ ~ 70℃
Humidity Operating: 0 ~ 95 RH at 40℃
VHF Antenna operating : 100% Hermetically sealed
Size in mm ( W ) 120mm ( 150mm with mounting )
Size in mm ( H ) 50mm
Size in mm ( D ) 160mm
Weight <1 Kg
Unit 601,Bldg#614,Bagualing Industry Area,Futian District, Shenzhen City, China
Shenzhen GuangDong 518000 CN
Huayang Technology (HK) Co., Ltd. is a professional marine electronics company, we have professional sales team and quality products equipment, the spirit of "innovation and development, integrity-based " corporate philosophy, strive to create a first-Service platform.