Category: Consumer Goods
Take Your Pix® photo albums (patent pending) by Board Book Albums, LLC have sturdy cardboard pages, into which photos can be inserted from openings in the top of the pages. Unlike traditional photo albums, Take Your Pix® board book albums have thick rigid pages that won't bend or tear, so they're perfect for kids to handle (like children’s board book storybooks).
• Sturdy pages that will not bend or tear
• Albums are free-standing and perfect for display
• Easy to flip through pages
• Notches on page edges facilitate page turning
• Speech development tool recommended by parents, teachers, and therapists
• Learning tool for autistic and special needs children
• 7 x 7 inch book with 10 pages, plus cover
• Holds 20 4 x 6 inch photos inside, plus one photo in cover frame
• “My First Photos” style albums available in pink, blue and yellow
• Blank albums available in white, black, pink and blue
• Solid color cover and pages with no printing or lettering
• Removable photo in the cover frame.
• Great for scrapbooking, kids crafts or school activities
• Perfect wedding favor/gift or baby shower gift
Laura Miranti founded Board Book Albums, LLC in April 2008. When her daughter Lucia (then age 1) was working with a speech therapist, she was asked to put together a photo album filled with photos to encourage Lucia’s speech development. When she was unable to find a kid-friendly album, Lucia’s needs inspired the idea for the new Take Your Pix® board book photo album. Laura hopes to share her story and products with other children and families.
Although the albums were created for Laura’s young daughter, she (and her customers) have found them to be great for children of all ages (very little ones with supervision). Little children are elated to have their own photo albums that they can handle themselves. Older children love to fill our books with photos and decorate their albums with stickers, stamps and markers. Moms and other adults love the albums for scrapbooking and to get or give as gifts for any occasion.
Recent product awards include:
- Dr.Toy’s Best Vacation Children’s Products 2011
- Kidlutions Preferred Product Award (April 2011)
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Awards: 1) Best Book Gold Award 2009 and 2) Special Needs Adaptable Product(SNAP) 2009 Award
For more information please visit www.boardbookalbums.com .
10 Fairway Dr.
Edwardsville Illinois 62025 US
Take Your Pix® photo albums (patent pending) by Board Book Albums, LLC have sturdy cardboard pages, into which photos can be inserted from openings in the top of the pages. Laura Miranti created them for her special needs daughter’s speech therapy activities. Unlike traditional photo albums, Take Your Pix® board book albums have thick rigid pages that won't bend or tear, so they're perfect for kids to handle (like children’s board book storybooks). Kids can decorate the pages with markers or stickers and then fill them with photos. These books are perfect for scrapbooking and make great gifts, too!