The EXIM Bank’s 2018 Annual Conference is on tap for April 19-20.
The event presents a unique opportunity for American small business exporters to grow their international sales. During the conference, you will learn how to:
- Find new buyers
- Reduce nonpayment risk
- Extend credit terms to customers
- Obtain loans for you and your buyers
- Finance large projects
Other benefits include:
- Hearing the brightest minds in business, economic policy, media, and government discuss their thoughts on the U.S. and world economies and the changing landscape of the global marketplace
- Participating in a variety of sessions on overcoming trade challenges and identifying opportunities
- Networking at a reception and session breaks with more than 1,100 exporters and representatives of financial institutions, foreign trade partners, international buyers, and government officials.
Register by Friday, March 16 and save 15% off the regular registration fee.
The cost to small business participants is $315/person ($370/person after Friday, March 16, 2018). Small business is defined as having 500 or fewer employees. Seminars and meals are included.
To learn more and register, go to: EXIM 2018 Annual Conference.